Employment | FAQ | Site Map
Risk Management: Public Records Requests
Conserving the Human, Physical and Financial Resources of Okaloosa County

  • Public Records Request Policy
  • Public Records Request FAQs

    * Please note: public records requests are for Board of County Commissioners documents only. If you need official documents (i.e., court documents, birth/death certificates, marriage/divorce documents), then you must contact the Clerk of Circuit Court's website at http://www.clerkofcourts.cc

    Laura Porter,
    601-A North Pearl Street
    Crestview, FL 32536
    Phone: (850) 689-5977
    Fax: (850) 689-5973